Reader Submitted Bird and Non-bird Quotes for your Enjoyment
Your Favorite Quotes
These are reader submitted quotes submitted by our visitors, quotes they like. You can submit a quote (use submit form for “bird quotes”) by registering and submitting your quote here in a comment. If accepted I will add it to the list of quotes here.
If your quote is published here I will include a one-way link to your website, if you have one.
Please submit quotes in good taste for a general audience. Thanks, Admin.
What Quote Do You Like?
- After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. –by Aldous Huxley ..submitted by Honey B Wackx
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. –by Albert Einstein ..submitted by Charles Harmon
- Politics is not the art of the possible. It consists in choosing between the disastrous and the unpalatable. –by John Kenneth Galbraith ..submitted by Rusty Blackbird
- The world is a book and those who do not travel, read only one page… –by St. Augustine ..submitted by Safari Kay
- Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. –by Hector Berlioz ..submitted by Yolky
- Swallow your pride occasionally, it’s not fattening. — Frank Tyger ..submitted by Cozee Cackel
- As long as a woman can look ten years younger than her own daughter, she is perfectly satisfied. –by Oscar Wilde ..submitted by Twinty Karat