Bird nicknames – Bird names for birds and non-birds
- A common name for the pictured bird.
- A popular “brand name” for the drug LSD in the 1980s.
- A rock band from Minneapolis, MN that formed in the mid 80’s.
- A nickname for the C-47 Skytrain war airplane.
- Looney Bird was a singer and one of 12 band members of The Rock-afire Explosion, which was an animatronic robot band. It played in Showbiz Pizza Place restaurants from 1980 to 1991. Only Looney Bird’s head ever showed. He was supposedly hiding in an oil drum.
- Jail Birds was a 1914 American silent short film directed by Sydney Ayres starring William Garwood and Charlotte Burton.
Silly Bird Records
- This record company was started in 1993 as inferred from their weird website www.sillybirdrecords.comThis is a prominent avant rock label?
A popular song played by Lynyrd Skynyrd
Click Here for more info
Big Bird is a full-body Muppet, featured on the children’s television show Sesame Street, which airs on PBS. He is sometimes referred to as “Bird” by his friends. His first appearance was November 10, 1969. He also has a private jet called “the bigger bird”.
Click Here for a picture of this Fake Bird.
Larry Joe Bird (born December 7, 1956) is a former American NBA basketball player and coach. Drafted into the NBA sixth overall by the Boston Celtics in 1978. Larry started at small forward and power forward for thirteen seasons, teaming with center Robert Parish and forward Kevin McHale. Because of back problems, Bird retired as a player from the NBA in 1992. Bird was voted to the NBA’s 50th Anniversary All-Time Team in 1996 and inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 1998.
Click here for a few Larry Bird quotes.
Some residents in warm winter states are ‘snow birds’ who only stay during the winter months although most of the population from these states are full time. Example is Hemet California where there are lots of “snow birds”.
His Cola Bottle Baby YouTube video is no longer available
Please add your comments below, nevermind…comments closed due to spam.
- Snowbird, Utah 2009 – 2010 Preview – Powder Ski & Snowboard | Ski Resort Lodging
- Larry Joe, a free man today « Yummy Wakame
- Ninomiya Kazunari to make a first appearance on “Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen”
- Larry Bird- Robert Parish and Kevin McHale Boston Celtics – Retirement Night – Autographed 16×20 Photograph | Signed Football Memorabilia
- Nominees for the Basketball Hall of Fame
- The Story Of Larry Joe | Dont Party
- Boston Celtics Paul Pierce Records Triple Double To Extend Win Streak To 13 Games | Boston Celtics Report